- Standard Devices:
- CMOS Transistors (±5.5V)
- Diode (antifuse)
- Bipolar Transistors (50V vertical PNP)
- Resistors (diffused: 1kΩ/; poly:45Ω/)
- Optional Devices:
- CMOS Transistors (±16V; ±24V)
- Diodes (7V zener; schottky)
- Capacitors (poly-poly; sandwich; varactor)
- Resistors (hipo: 1kΩ/ or 10kΩ/)
- EEPROM cells (single polysilicon cell, 1.8V to
5V power supply)
- Digital Library:
- 37 core cells
- Operational Power Supply:
- Standard: up to 5V
- High-voltage devices: up to 24V
- Typical Applications:
- Electronic Tag
- Contactless Product
The SCMOS3EE is a 0.5μm digital and mixed-signal CMOS twin-well technology with 2 or 3 metal layers. Different optional functions (including analog devices, high-voltage devices and EEPROM memory blocks), allow the adaptation of the process to specific customer requirements.
The developments are realized completely inside HMT’s design center. Based on a close relationship between the customer, the production plant and the development engineer, the development covers all items of concept
analysis, pre-study, project definition, design and industrialization under the responsibility of HMT microelectronic Ltd. For each product, a specific test program and DUT-board is developed and depending on requirement and application, an appropriate qualification procedure is undertaken.
The wafer production, wafer test, packaging, final test, conditioning and delivery of ASIC’s is done under the full responsibility of HMT microelectronic Ltd.
Various package are available: SO, SSOP, TSSOP, PLCC, Flat-Pack, DIL, BGA, TBGA, MLP, Die-Form.